Me Lalancette began practising law after articling with our firm, and became a partner in 2011. She focuses on the areas of civil and commercial litigation, and regularly pleads before the courts. She has also developed a speciality in family law and provides attentive listening and prudent advice to our clients. In addition, Me Lalancette has gained valuable experience in aboriginal law.
Me Lalancette is involved with the Rotary movement in Quebec City.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Penal Law
- Inheritance Law
- Civil Liability
- CUMYN, Michelle et Lina LALANCETTE, Le cadre juridique du paiement par carte de crédit et les moyens de défense du titulaire, (2005) 35 R.G.D. 5.
- LALANCETTE, Lina et BERNARD Olivier, Les banques étrangères et la réforme du secteur des services financiers canadien, (2002) 16 R.J.E.U.L. 47.
- 2006 : Master of Laws (LL.M.), Université Laval, Quebec
- 2003 : Admitted to the Quebec Bar
- 2001 : Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université Laval, Quebec
- Member of the Québec-La Cité Rotary Club (2018 to date) and member of its board of directors (2018 to 2019)
- Member of the Limoilou Rotary Club (2007 to 2018), member of its board of directors (2008 to 2014) and president of the Limoilou Rotary Club (2012-2013)
- Member of the board of directors of the Association de soccer Mistral Laurentien (2009 to 2017)
- Member of the board of directors of the Festival Rotary de la Côte Levée de Québec (2013 to 2014)
- Member of the board of directors of the Théâtre de L’Aubergine (2010 to 2014)
- Member of the Prix Rayonnement Hors Québec committee of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec (2011 to 2013)