Me Nadia Harvey represents employers before arbitration tribunals, common law courts and other specialised forums in labour law. She interprets collective agreements and labour laws, manages industrial accident and occupational disease files and ensures strategic planning of human resources for the benefit of our clients.
In addition, Me Harvey represents clients before the courts in civil litigation and family law matters.
- Civil Litigation
- 2012: Post-Graduate Degree in International and Transnational Law (D.E.S.S., concentration in labour law), Université Laval, Quebec
- 2010: Admitted to the Quebec Bar
- 2008: Bachelor of Laws, international profile (LL.B.), Université Laval, Quebec
- 2004: Legal Techniques (D.E.C.), CEGEP François-Xavier Garneau, Quebec
- Member of the board of directors of the Quebec City YWCA (2011 to date)
- Member of the Réseau des femmes d’affaires du Québec (2012)
- Member of the Consultation Service Committee of the Court of Quebec, Small Claims Division, Jeune Barreau de Québec (2012 to 2014)
- Member of the board of directors of the Association du Québec pour enfants avec problèmes auditifs (2010-2012)