Me Trudelle’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, business financing, corporate reorganization, cooperatives, intellectual property – particularly trademarks – and drafting commercial contracts.
Me Trudelle acts as legal counsel in a broad range of transactions involving everything from SMBs to multinationals, principally in the sectors of transport, manufacturing and services, including transactions related to business succession planning.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Financing, including Native Financing
- Corporate Reorganization
- Intellectual Property
- Business Succession Planning
- Real Estate Law
- TRUDELLE Louis, Le recouvrement des comptes en souffrance, PDF, June 30 2014, unpublished version.
- TRUDELLE Louis, L'abandon d'un animal en clinique, les droits du vétérinaires, PDF, March 28 2014, unpublished version.
- TRUDELLE Louis, Bail commercial et droits sur les mutations immobilières, PDF, 8 November 2012, unpublished version.
- 1987 : Admitted to the Quebec Bar
- 1985 : Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université Laval, Quebec
- Member of the board of directors and president of Saint-Jean-Eudes (2012 to date)
- Member of the board of directors of the Quebec City Rotary Club (2007-2016) and president of the Québec Rotary Club (2014-2015)
- Member of the board of directors of the Fondation du Collège François-de-Laval (2001 to 2009) and president of the Fondation du Collège François-de-Laval (2006-2009)
- Teacher of business law at the École du Barreau (Quebec Bar School) (2008-2009)